Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mens Dress Loafers Mens Dress Shoes For People Who Walk Alot?

Mens dress shoes for people who walk alot? - mens dress loafers

My friend has the clothing / dress shoes in your work when you walk up to 12 hours a day on hard surfaces such as concrete and asphalt. I bought clothing Shoes ($ 120) for about 2 months and already has a hole through the sole.

Has anyone suggestions for comfortable shoes sustainable city? That does not bother me to pay more if they know that it will take. I will not pay more and you will take 2 months?

1 comment:

Nikolaos said...

Ecco is the best footwear. Super convenient, super tough, and they stand with their products. You can send the guarantee, if you think you were first made and well replace Ecco, or a card to spend on new shoes on their website. They are slightly more expensive but worth it. I only buy Ecco for something other than sneakers or sandals.

Post a Comment