Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sims 2 Crack Exe I Cant Get Sims 2 To Work. I Installed It But I Have Crack On It And I Dont Know What To Do With That. :(?

I cant get sims 2 to work. I installed it but i have crack on it and i dont know what to do with that. :(? - sims 2 crack exe

I installed the sims 2 on my computer, then at the end, he says put in disc 1 ... I did. But then he gave me an error message that it is not good. Can anyone help? I know that it has a crack, but when I tried to copy the sims 2.exe in tsbin, wouldnt let me. Appeared on the "files are still being downloaded to CD" and when I said press "OK" and that the drive can write or complete. ... If someone NEED HELP!: (

3 comments:

Cobangrr... said...

If you have saved your game, you're probably lucky. Simply go to the homepage and ask EA support.

If you can keep on your hard disk, you may be able to install from there. Evidence that in the link below to be.

There are five pages of questions, solve problems and find a solution, but you can help send an e-mail when there is something useful. In your e-mail, let them know that the things that you tried to say, so do not do step by step.
http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php ...

Good luck!

V. said...

You can not use the CD when it pops. When stopped, the transmission of information is not the case. All you can do is buy a new game.

Independ... said...

If u just got it the best thing you can do is go and exchange. I think when he says that the whole or the need to copy a new disc is not something that's something.

Post a Comment